There’s not a huge amount riding on this game as Maurizio Sarri’s men have already secured Champions League football for next season.
Meanwhile, the Foxes cannot finish higher than eighth in the table.
However, Chelsea, who will face Arsenal in the Europa League final on May 29, are just a point above fourth-placed Tottenham Hotspur and would love to stay above them and end what has been a sometimes difficult season positively.
LIVE on talkSPORT
talkSPORT is your home of live football! Here's what's coming up on talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2…
- Aston Villa vs West Brom (Saturday, 12:30pm) – talkSPORT
- Derby vs Leeds United (Saturday, 5:15pm) – talkSPORT
- Sunderland vs Portsmouth (Saturday, 7:30pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Doncaster vs Charlton (Sunday, 12:15pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Tottenham vs Everton (Sunday, 3pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Mansfield vs Newport (Sunday, 6pm) – talkSPORT 2
The hosts have the chance to do their first double over Chelsea since the 2000/01 season and would like fans to go home feeling good about next season under new manager Brendan Rodgers’ guidance.
The match is also likely to be Eden Hazard’s last league match as a Chelsea player as his long-anticipated move to Real Madrid appears ever so close to being completed, while Gary Cahill could also make his farewell appearance too.
Below you can see the team news as well as a predicted Chelsea line-up, according to talkSPORT.com.