If you’ve got chips left, this is the perfect time to use them, whether it’s a triple captain or a bench boost.
You’ll need to make the right moves in the market if you’re going to have any success this weekend.
LIVE ON talkSPORT
talkSPORT is your home of live football! Here's what's coming up on talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2…
- Sheffield United vs Nottingham Forest (Friday, 12:30pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Leeds vs Wigan (Friday, 3pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Sunderland vs Doncaster (Friday, 5:15pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Norwich vs Sheffield Wednesday (Friday, 7:45pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Newcastle vs Southampton (Saturday, 5:30pm) – talkSPORT
- Accrington Stanley vs Luton (Saturday, 5:30pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Everton vs Manchester United (Sunday, 1:30pm) – talkSPORT
- Cardiff vs Liverpool (Sunday, 4pm) – talkSPORT
Managers are only allowed a maximum three players from one Premier League team, so this week we’ll be giving our top tips rather than our ins and outs.
So here at talkSPORT.com we’ve picked out the players you should be looking at, featuring some fresh faces as well as trusty old favourites.