Today’s Forum Thread of the Day comes from kgeisler13 who is looking to replace his current 3-iron with an anti-hook hybrid. Our members give their thoughts on the subject to kgeisler13, with Ping’s G410, as well as Callaway’s ’19 Apex proving to be popular suggestions.
Here are a few posts from the thread, but make sure to check out the entire discussion and have your say at the link below.
- Joelsim: “Ping G410. I’ve hit about 60 shots with my new one and not a single hook. I sold the G400 as it was prone to hooking.”
- Banker: “G410 flat setting, KBS hybrid 95x. Swing as hard as you want.”
- Golfingguru11: “Callaway apex has the highest toe and most open face of any I’ve seen since the original idea pro.”
- eaglestan66: “Titleist 818 H1 can be very fade biased if weight and lie angles are set correctly. This is one of the reasons I purchased the 3 and 4-hybrid version.”
- phil75079: “The Callaway ’19 Apex hybrid. Everyone who has hit it agrees it is neutral to fade biased.”
Entire Thread: “Anti-hook hybrid?”