With the recent major changes in two huge matches for TLC including the main event, a lot has changed in the betting odds. Kurt Angle replacing Roman Reigns in the 3 on 5 TLC match still has the 3 man team as the favorite, but it is significantly less than when Roman was in the match. The first betting odds favored The Shield at -530, but now the new team is only at -380. Other changes has Asuka, who was favored at an impressive -1500 is now even more heavily favored at -2750.
Bray Wyatt has been replaced by AJ Styles against Finn Balor, and the change of opponent didn’t effect the odds very much. Before the change Finn was favored at -215 and this dropped marginally to -210. The only other shift worth noting is that the team of Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann are now favored in their match against Jack Gallagher and Brian Kendrick. This match was very close before the change but now both are listed as underdogs. This is not uncommon when the sportsbooks can’t call it, so right now it’s a “pick em”.
3 on 5 TLC Match
– Kurt Angle, Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose -380 vs The Miz, Cesaro, Sheamus, Braun Strowman, Kane +260
– The Demon (Finn Balor) -210 vs AJ Styles +210
WWE Raw Women’s Championship Match
– Alexa Bliss(c) -270 vs Mickie James +190
WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match
– Kalisto(c) +260 vs Enzo Amore -380
– Asuka -2750 vs Emma +1250
– Cedric Alexander & Rich Swann -130 vs The Brian Kendrick & Jack Gallagher -110
– Sasha Banks -350 vs Alicia Fox +250