This week’s episode of SmackDown LIVE was able to draw an average of 2.150 million viewers. This is down 5.2% from last week’s 2.269 million viewers for The Post-Elimination Chamber Episode, which was the best SmackDown viewership going back to The November 13th, 2018 episode that drew 2.312 million viewers. However, it was still the second best viewership for the show this year. This week’s episode of SmackDown LIVE featured the returns of Kevin Owens & The Hardy Boys with Owens & Kofi Kingston defeating Rowan & WWE Champion “The New” Daniel Bryan in the main event.
SmackDown LIVE was #9 for the night in viewership on cable, for the second week in a row, behind Curse Of Oak Island, Rachel Maddow Show, Hannity, Tucker Carlson Tonight, Last Word, The Ingraham Angle, The Five & Special Report. SmackDown LIVE was #1 in the 18-49 demographic this week, for the second week in a row.
The big draw on network TV at 8PM was NCIS on CBS, which drew 11.774 million viewers. In comparison, Monday’s WWE RAW drew 2.992 million viewers, up from last week’s 2.771 million viewers for The Post-Elimination Chamber episode and the best viewership of 2019. This was also the best RAW viewership since The Post-SummerSlam 2018 episode on August 20th, which drew 3.095 million viewers. It topped SmackDown LIVE’s viewership by a whopping 39%.
Below is SmackDown LIVE’s viewership numbers for the rest of 2019:
– January 1st Episode: 2.091 million viewers (New Year’s Episode, Taped)
– January 8th Episode: 2.032 million viewers
– January 15th Episode: 2.143 million viewers
– January 22nd Episode: 2.142 million viewers (Royal Rumble Go-Home Episode)
– January 29th Episode: 2.137 million viewers (Royal Rumble Fallout Episode)
– February 5th Episode: 1.841 million viewers (State Of The Union Competition Episode)
– February 12th Episode: 2.034 million viewers (Elimination Chamber Go-Home Episode)
– February 19th Episode: 2.269 million viewers (Elimination Chamber Fallout Episode)
– February 26 Episode: 2.150 million viewers
2018 Total: 122.304 million viewers
2018 Average: 2.352 million viewers per episode
2017 Total: 132.401 million viewers
2017 Average: 2.546 million viewers per episode
Source: ShowBuzz Daily